Homeowner premiums are calculated individually for each policyholder and are based on a number of different factors, including the value, condition, and construction quality of your home, as well as your insurance history, previous claims and more.
Here are things that could affect your homeowners price:
– The more coverage you add the higher the premium gets
– The higher deductible you choose, the lower the price will get
– Better maintained homes and low risk areas cost less to insure
– Insurance history that’s full of claims will increase your price, and in some cases even prevent us from being able to cover you
– Protective devices such as deadbolts, burglar alarms, and smoke alarms will get you a discount
– Paying annually will reduce your premium
My name is William Smith and I am your insurance expert in Lanzarote. I am with C1 Broker, we are an international insurance broker that works with more than 26 insurance companies in Spain and Internationally. I will search and find the best and affordable car insurance for you in Lanzarote, without compromising the covers.
Visit me and my team in our office in Tias, or drop me an email or give me a call. I will be delighted to attend you and to look for the right house insurance for you and your family. Remember in Lanzarote: Car Insurance is William Smith – C1 Broker!
#c1broker #insurancebroker #lanzarote #insurance #c1brokerseguros #expatinsurance #homeinsurance #house #houseinsurance #c1brokerlanzarote #lanzarote #insurance #lanzarotebroker #williamsmith #willsmith #expatsinspain #lifeinspain #canaryislands #spain #expatsinlanzarote #tias #insuranceinspain #bestinsurance #homeinsuranceinlanzarote